- Perfect collaboration – this work bench, in the familiar WBS environment with four electrically height-adjustable Lifting Columns has a heavy-duty profile at the rear with Line 8 grooves for attaching a cobot.
Cobot and robotics solutions with item – discover the benefits
Integrate cobots – with aluminium profile technology from item
Robot cells, robot bases, robot tables and more.
Whether you’re using cobots for human-robot collaboration or to autonomously manufacture the smallest of batches, item ensures you can integrate lightweight robots safely and flexibly into your production operations. Options range from mobile robot cells and modular robot bases to extendible robot tables and more. Use our standard solutions as they are, customise them to your needs or design your own solution from scratch based on our tried-and-tested aluminium profile technology.
Example applications in the field of robotics
Collaborative work bench with comprehensive equipment
Robot island with doors
- All set – with this robot island, the frame made from Line 8 profiles also serves as an under-bench cabinet with panelling and door. This offers a safe place to store the control system, for example.
Expandable work bench for cobot integration
- Perfect for retrofitting, too – this work bench with a half-height Upright can be expanded in many ways. Firstly, a heavy-duty Profile 8 160x40 or Profile 8 200x40 can be added to the Table Top Beech Multi-Ply to attach a cobot.
Compact cabin for rotatory applications
- The space-saving machine enclosure for robot arms, small rotary indexing tables or other rotatory applications. Process and supply sections are separate and can be accessed via four separate doors.
- Like all item solutions, guard E is versatile and fully compliant with the Machinery Directive.
It is made of impact-resistant, 4 mm-thick polycarbonate and features Safety Hangers 8/8, meaning that users can fit it securely and easily onto vertical struts made from Clamp Profile 8 40x40 E.
Planning a project?
Need robotics applications made from item components or planning a complex process in your production system? We will be happy to help you out ourselves or put you in touch with our item pluspartner network of skilled experts.